Recently, God woke me up with this Word. I hope it will bless and encourage you.
– Now is the time to risk – risk telling the truth; risk loving those who are unlovable and don’t want to be loved. Now is the time.
– Now is the time to go – go where you never thought you would; go to people you never thought you could. Now is the time.
– Now is the time for trusting – trusting that taking the risks, and walking a new path will bring you more joy than you could ever fathom. Trust in our God who has already experienced those risks and those paths. Now is the time.
– Now is the time. There is no more waiting for someone else to do what God has called you and me to do. What is it that is piercing your spirit? What is it that is piercing my spirit? Go there. Now is the time!
– Now is the time – time for rejoicing in who we are in a mighty, loving, and everything God! Rejoice and again He says rejoice! Now is the time.
Is there something the Holy Spirit has been nudging you to do? Now is the time. Just as Jesus told His disciples to go and find the colt for Him to ride on into Jerusalem and what to say to anyone who might question them, He knows what He has called you to do. He will make sure it is as He says. He will provide the provision and the answers. (Mark 1:1-7)
SO LET’S GO AND SERVE THE LORD TOGETHER! NOW IS THE TIME!
My love overflows. The fields are white for harvest! Let’s be laborers together.
Standing on the Rock,
Valerie M. Cohrs
Sister in Christ